Friday

Should kids get hair extensions?

I recently read that Kate Moss allowed her 4-year old daughter to get hair extensions. The pre-schooler now has long blonde hair all the way to her waist. I have to say I am a little shocked. But then I think, why am I shocked?

I guess the primary thought that I have is Why are we so keen on having our kids grow up so fast? What's the hurry? You can only be a kid for so long, then it is gone. Then there are adults who go back and try to act like kids. Just doesn't make sense to me.

When I was in school, I couldn't wait to get out and get my own job--make my own money. Now that I have done that, my thoughts are --what was the big hurry.

So, what do you think about Kate Moss's 4-year old daughter getting hair extensions? Leave your comments below.

No comments: